Wednesday 20 July 2011

What a disgrace

Here's a shocker of a toilet lock. Probably one of the worst examples. I can't remember where I took it. It's the sort of rubbish you'd find in some sh*te wannabe gig venue. You know the one, a standard issue pub that happens to have a slightly raised bit of 'stage' and the tiniest PA you can imagine and touts itself as the best ever gig venue this side of Stratford. I often wonder how the lock gets in a state where it doesn't exist. Is there a lock thief out there who thinks, 'you know what, this would look great in my best ever gig venue'? Or is it missing because someone just got angry and tore the bstrd off? Who knows. What I do know though is that these types don't score very well.

Lockability 0/5
Securibility 0/5
Lookability 1/5 (for the leftover remains)




1 comment: