Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mile high club

So I took these on a flight to and from Berlin. A pretty unique set to snap unless you're one of those jet setter types. Pretty ugly but you've got to give credit to how strict the instructions are. I mean, how often does the toilet lock tell you how to lock itself? The slide action is in good order too. You feel secure as the light snaps out of dim mode as soon as you lock the door but I can't help thinking what I would do if the 'go back to your seat and put your seat belt back on' light started to flash.

Securability 4/5
Lookability 2/5
Lockability 4/5



The bonus instruction on this one makes me laugh. What about 'Close door immediately WHEN in use' or is that taking an instructional sign too far? Like the comedy pages of an exam paper. 'This page is intentionally blank'.

2 comments:

  1. I think they put the first message and then thought, wait a minute, that's a little blunt, let's ask politely. Hence the second message

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... This Blog is killing me dude

    ReplyDelete