Monday 1 August 2011

Hooked on you

This is one of those where I'm sure there once stood a fine example of a toilet lock. Ripped off selfishly there remains six empty screw holes slowly corroding like spider eyes eagerly waiting for the next person to take a picture of what has replaced its previous glory. Just look at what the management have replaced it with, one of those hook type things which barely holds it together. I mean, the last time I saw this kind of set-up was rusting away on the side of my folks beach-hut which kind of gave them a false sense of security what with the massive chain and deadlock that really did the securing at the front.

Let's be honest here, it's not really a toilet lock but a temporary solution I'm sure the management put it in place with the intention of replacing it with the real deal. I wish I'd spoken to the management and asked them what they were thinking. I also wish I could remember where I took this picture so you could go there too and feel as great as I did when I discovered it. To be honest, I'm glad they didn't replace it.

Lockability 2/5
Securibility 1/5
Lookability 2/5



No comments:

Post a Comment